Economic, high-throughput test solution
The automotive sector requires automatic component testing to ensure a smooth production process. Automation increases throughput and, in particular, improves reproducibility. As a system partner, FOERSTER therefore provides individual test instruments as well as suitable complete solutions for line-integrated crack testing on components.
The fully automatic crack test system ROTO-SCAN was specially developed for the testing of rings. The mechanical equipment has been developed for the gentlest possible handling of the test pieces and features a compact and low-maintenance design. The test probes seamlessly scan the inner and outer contours of the test pieces, thus ensuring 100 % testing of the rings.
Your advantages at a glance
- Fully automatic 100% crack testing on rings
- Extremely short setting up times due to largely dispensing with interchangeable parts
- Part-specific storage of testing programs
- Automatic sorting into two groups, "OK" and "NOK"
- Port to a higher level quality management system
- Documentation of the test results
|Testing:||inner and outer contours of tings; end faces (optional)|
|Testing rate:||around 1,000 pieces per hour|
|Test system:||3-channel (1 to 4 channel)|
|Compatible with FOERSTER test electronics||STATOGRAPH DS / ECM / ECM CE|