FOERSTER Instruments Inc. is a subsidiary company of the FOERSTER Holding GmbH begun in 1978 in Pittsburgh, PA. FOERSTER Instruments also designs, develops, and builds state-of-the-art Material Handling Systems at our Salem, OH facility.
We offer a full range of testing equipment as well as Material Handling Systems:
- SEMI-FINISHED Product Testing – Automatic non-destructive testing of semi-finished products
- COMPONENT TESTING – Eddy current inspection for safety and performance critical components
- MAGNETICS - Instruments for the Determination of electro-magnetic material properties
- DETECTION - Metal detectors and Magnetometers for landmine and ordnance (UXO) detection, geophysical and archaeological survey
- MOBILE INSPECTION SYSTEMS – Portable solutions for crack detection and conductivity
Please contact us for more information.
FOERSTER Instruments Inc.
140 Industry Drive
RIDC Park West
Pittsburgh, PA 15275
USA t 1 800 635 0613
Plan your visit with Google Maps> Directions on Google Maps